Top all-inclusive deals in Playa del Carmen
Top flight + hotel deals in Playa del Carmen
Best lodging options near Playa del Carmen
Reviewed on Mar. 3, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 2, 2021
Reviewed on Mar. 3, 2021
Playa del Carmen Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Playa del Carmen vacation to give you a little extra bounce in your step. The soothing sounds of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air will help refresh your mind, body and soul. To be close to the city center on your trip to Playa del Carmen, base yourself around Maroma Beach (10 miles (16 km) away). If you're intending to stick around a while, look into our Playa del Carmen vacation packages. Not only will you save some money, you'll also have other beautiful beaches near you to explore, like Mamitas Beach Club and Paradise Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Playa del Carmen
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of lapping waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Playa del Carmen beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors here. El Faro Beachfront Penthouse and Mareazul by Seaside are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Playa del Carmen. They make it easy to budget. Leave your cash in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Playa del Carmen things to do page is a good place to start organizing your trip to Playa del Carmen. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 149,900 friendly locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Playa del Carmen vacation deals. With terrific attractions like Xcaret Eco Theme Park to discover, this destination will keep you busy.
Top Pre-Packaged Vacations & All Inclusive Resorts in Playa del Carmen
Even though the community of Playa del Carmen has played host to an increasing number of visitors during recent years, it is still easy to see the small, picturesque fishing village of the city's roots while walking down its streets. Located on the Caribbean side of the sun-splashed country of Mexico, Playa del Carmen features modern urban amenities as well as easy access to the region's gorgeous natural beauty. For instance, an ecological theme park that features both nature-based and cultural attractions is only minutes away from the heart of the city. It's an excellent afternoon adventure after lunching on world class cuisine in one of the fabulous cafes located on the city's 5th Avenue. Contacting us here at Expedia is the first step in locating Playa del Carmen vacation deals. Cheap Playa del Carmen vacation packages are frequently available even when it isn't the off-season, so it's worth checking with us concerning availability.
Playa del Carmen enjoys a significant presence of expatriates from countries such as Argentina, the United States, Canada, and communities from numerous parts of Europe. This creates a varied and unique shopping experience that is highly appreciated by visitors and residents alike. The city is easily accessed by air and is serviced by the Cancún International Airport. Playa del Carmen is a pedestrian friendly city where tourists can walk to almost all locations, and the north end of 5th Avenue has plentiful car rental agencies for those who require the use of an automobile. In general, the farther north you go in Playa del Carmen, the stronger the European vibe. The northern part of the city is also where to go for eclectic and vibrant night life. Those on Playa del Carmen vacations can also find all types of food imaginable, from individual slices of street pizza to sublime gourmet culinary creations.
Deep sea fishing is a popular pastime among visitors to Playa del Carmen. Restaurants will routinely cook up your catch for a small fee. Both scuba diving and snorkeling are available off the coast of the community. The second largest coral reef in the world, the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, can be accessed from the beach here.
Playa del Carmen vacation packages are available to accommodate all tastes and preferences. For instance, if you are going to be exploring Mexico with a group of friends or family, booking a stay in a Playa del Carmen all inclusive resort is an excellent way to ensure that each member of your party has the best vacation experience possible.