Hotels in The Loop, Chicago from CA $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
The Loop hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
Visiting The Loop in Chicago
The Loop is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its top museums and popular art scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Millennium Park, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge. The Loop is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Chicago area, especially with 60 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Chicago's The Loop Neighborhood
Here are some accommodation choices in The Loop for you to consider:
- Oakwood 200 Squared: 4-star apartment with an indoor pool, in-room kitchens, and a business center, steps from Merchandise Mart.
- Virgin Hotels Chicago: 4.5-star hotel with 4 restaurants, a nightclub, and a 24-hour fitness center, steps from Chicago Theatre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/loop: 3.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and a fitness center, 7-minute walk from Willis Tower. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
The Loop may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Chicago. River North is a neighborhood known for its stunning river views, major shopping area, and top museums. This neighborhood is home to 56 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Chicago Premier Suites: 4-star apartment with a fitness center, a steam room, and free WiFi, 13-minute walk from John Hancock Center. Our guests enjoy the apartment's convenient parking.
- The Langham, Chicago: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, steps from Wrigley Building. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- The Peninsula Chicago: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from Chicago Water Tower. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around The Loop in Chicago
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Downtown Chicago, Michigan Avenue, and State Street might be just the ticket while you're in The Loop. Millennium Park and Willis Tower are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighborhood River North has top sights including Merchandise Mart and Wrigley Building. Other places worth visiting include ArchiTech Gallery, Holy Name Cathedral, and House of Blues Chicago.
Getting Around The Loop and Chicago
If you want to see more of the city, Adams-Wabash Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Jackson Station and Harold Washington Library Station. If you'd like to get out and explore some more sights, hop on a train to explore the nearby area. Chicago Van Buren Street Station is the closet train station, but Millennium Station and Chicago Museum Campus-11th Street Station are also close by.