- Willis Tower
- 6 min walk
- Union Station
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Naf Naf Grill
- 1 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop is in the city centre. Willis Tower and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Willis Tower - 6 min walk
- Union Station - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 12 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 12 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 12 min walk
- Washington-Wells Station - 2 min walk
- Chicago Union Station - 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Cosi - 1 min walk
- Naf Naf Grill - 1 min walk
- Argo Tea Cafe - 1 min walk
- Protein Bar - 1 min walk
- Jimmy John's - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 69.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown the Loop
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was very professional and helpful. Clean facility as well and spacious rooms. Close walking distance to restaurants and shopping.