Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated Chicago high-rise a half-block from Millennium Park
Popular property highlights
The 45-story Fairmont Chicago hotel is adjacent to Millennium Park, a half-block from Michigan Avenue, and 3 blocks from Lake Michigan; Navy Pier, Art Institute, State Street and the Museum Campus are within walking distance.
This Chicago hotel offers an on-site health spa which includes fitness equipment, body treatments, and a steam room. There is also an on-site restaurants and a bar.
All 687 guestrooms at the Fairmont Chicago feature pillowtop mattresses with 300-thread-count sheets, minibars, high-speed Internet access, and marble bathrooms with tubs, bathrobes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
Overlooking Grant and Millennium Parks, the Fairmont Chicago features 687 guestrooms including 65 suites. The full-service mySpa health spa is an 11,000-sq-foot (1,022-square-meter) urban sanctuary featuring 8 treatment rooms for massages, skincare treatments, body wraps, a steam room, lavender-scented chilled towels, and a fitness center; fees apply. The hotel also offers concierge services and luggage storage. Babysitting or childcare is available for an additional fee.
A staffed business center provides courier services, faxing, copying, printing, office supplies, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply. This 45-story hotel has 61,000 square feet (5,667 square meters) of meeting and event space, including 2 ballrooms, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5853
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 63000
- Total number of rooms - 687
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 45
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
COLUMBUS TAP - Columbus Tap offers a quintessential Windy City tap house experience and a fresh Midwest-focused menu that uses seasonal and regional ingredients, created to pair with the restaurant’s unique and extensive beer selection. The result is a gastropub with a neighborhood vibe and sophisticated offerings for locals and hotel guests alike.
MILLENNIUM ROOM - Start your day off right with breakfast in the Millennium Room. Featuring traditional favorites and decadent originals as well as a full American breakfast buffet. Open daily on the Lobby Level.
THE BAR - Enjoy a curated menu of crafted signature cocktails and word-class wines by the glass paired with contemporary small plates. Open for cocktails and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
mySpa Fitness Studio, located inside the hotel, has a fully equipped fitness studio with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, circuit training, and free weights by Technogym and Precor. Personal training is available with advance notice.
There is a full-service spa located in the hotel, mySpa, features 8 treatment rooms and a staff of certified and licensed spa professionals. Each massage, skincare and body ritual treatment room includes an array of music choices, including iPod docks, and a menu of exclusive myEssentials add-ons for massages. Complimentary hand treatments accompany each personalized skincare treatment as well as a personalized take-home skin care regimen.
The Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is three blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, one mile away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, three miles north. Within five miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
mySpa, the hotel's 11,000-square-foot spa sanctuary, offers an extensive range of treatments, including massage, skin and body care, and nail therapies. All treatments and services cater to each guest's unique needs, offering an individualized spa experience.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33.00 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 71 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium
- Fairmont Millennium Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium Hotel Chicago Park
- Chicago Fairmont
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel Chicago
- Fairmont Hotel Chicago
- Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium Park
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.