- Columbia College Chicago
- 1 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Photography
- 1 min walk
- Artist's Cafe
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Congress Plaza Hotel is in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Willis Tower and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit State Street and Water Tower Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Harrison Station is 5 minutes by foot and Harold Washington Library Station is 6 minutes.
- Columbia College Chicago - 1 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Photography - 1 min walk
- Auditorium Building and Theatre - 2 min walk
- Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies - 2 min walk
- Fine Arts Building - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 2 min walk
- Harrison Station - 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Artist's Cafe - 2 min walk
- Cafecito - 3 min walk
- Osaka Express - 3 min walk
- Mercat a La Plaxa - 3 min walk
- Tamarind - 3 min walk
About this property
Congress Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 23 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 49.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 59.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The history and feel of the Congress is outstanding. We had a city view room and had a breathtaking view of downtown.