- Chicago Riverwalk
- 2 min walk
- Chicago Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Columbus Tap
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago is in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Navy Pier and Water Tower Place. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Lincoln Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 2 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 8 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 11 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 13 min walk
- Millennium Station - 7 min walk
- Randolph-Wabash Station - 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Filini — 1 min walk
- Columbus Tap - 1 min walk
- Bockwinkel's - 2 min walk
- BIG Bar - 3 min walk
- Cyrano's Café & Wine Bar - 4 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 60 lb/27 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 29.36 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 75 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Affordable (at least in January) but high end. Rooms are well cared for. Staff is very responsive.