- Chicago Riverwalk
- 1 min walk
- Michigan Avenue Bridge
- 7 min walk
- BIG Bar
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Hyatt Regency Chicago is in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Water Tower Place and Navy Pier are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 1 min walk
- Michigan Avenue Bridge - 7 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 8 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- Millennium Station - 7 min walk
- State Station - 9 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Stetsons Modern Steak — 1 min walk
- American Craft Kitchen — 1 min walk
- BIG Bar - 1 min walk
- Bockwinkel's - 2 min walk
- Corner Bakery - 3 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 24.50 for adults, and USD 10.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 73.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I was disappointed this big bar wasn’t open there was nothing on the website about it not being open. I also had issues with its room keys that the was resolved by the hotel