Hotels in Victoria, London from CA $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Victoria hotels and places to stay
Visiting Victoria in London
Victoria is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its top museums and interesting historical sites. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Victoria Palace Theatre. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 184 hotels and other accommodations and in Victoria.
Staying in London's Victoria Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Victoria, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- 41: 5-star hotel with bar, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center, steps from Victoria Palace Theatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- The Goring: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, steps from Victoria Palace Theatre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, Suites and Residences: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness center, 7-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Victoria might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in London. Belgravia is a neighborhood known for its sporting events and sightseeing. This neighborhood is home to 35 hotels and other accommodations, including these favorites:
- COMO The Halkin: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 12-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- The Lanesborough: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center, 12-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Victoria in London
Queen's Gallery, Jewel Tower, and Tate Britain feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Victoria. You could also plan a visit to Buckingham Palace or Big Ben when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Belgravia is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Cadogan Hall, Royal Court Theatre, and Sloane Street while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Royal Mews, Hyde Park Corner, and The Park Tower Casino.
Getting Around Victoria and London
If you want to see more of the city, Victoria Underground Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include St. James's Park Underground Station and Pimlico Underground Station. To venture out of town, take a train from London Victoria Rail Station.