Hotels in Chelsea, London from CA $162
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Chelsea hotels and places to stay
Visiting Chelsea in London
Chelsea is a historic neighborhood known for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Saatchi Gallery and Sloane Square. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Chelsea's 77 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in London's Chelsea Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Chelsea, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- The Egerton House Hotel: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, bar, and free WiFi, 7-minute walk from Harrods. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Cheval Phoenix House: 5-star apartment with a fitness center, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Sloane Square. Expedia travelers like this apartment's helpful staff.
- The Hari: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 9-minute walk from Sloane Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Chelsea may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby London neighborhood instead. South Kensington is a neighborhood known for its sightseeing, top museums, and interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 129 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Cheval Gloucester Park: 5-star apartment with a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi, 9-minute walk from Natural History Museum.
- Number Sixteen Hotel, Firmdale Hotels: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, 2 bars, and free WiFi, steps from Natural History Museum. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff and proximity to public transportation.
- The Franklin Hotel: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 8-minute walk from Harrods. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around Chelsea in London
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Duke of York Square, King's Road, and Sloane Street might be just the ticket while you're in Chelsea. Saatchi Gallery and Sloane Square are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to South Kensington, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Natural History Museum. St. Augustine's Church, Grosvenor Casino Gloucester Road, and The Drayton Theatre are a few other places worth a visit while you're in London.
Getting Around Chelsea and the Greater London Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Sloane Square Underground Station is the closest metro station. To venture out of town, take a train from London Imperial Wharf Station.