Overview of St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Junior)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Classic Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Classic)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (Junior)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Premium Family Room, 1 King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed
About this area
In the city centre, St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
- Quilon Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Bistro — 1 min walk
- Quilon - 1 min walk
- Bank Restaurant & Bar - 1 min walk
- Bistro 51 - 1 min walk
About this property
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP £50 per night in eligible rooms.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 26 for adults and GBP 26 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel and staff are really attentive - lovely food, well positioned for getting around London - valet parking really helpful