Get an overview of this hotelChic 19th-century grandeur with Kensington address
Built in 1876, this imposing red-brick hotel is opposite Gloucester Road London Underground station in the cosmopolitan area of Kensington, just a few blocks from Kensington Palace.
Fashionable Hotel Bar
London's famous Indian restaurant, Bombay Brasserie, shares the building. Olive’s Restaurant & Bar blends Victorian splendour with chic simplicity, offering some of the finest Italian cuisine in London’s West End.
Minibars in rooms
Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington's 211 guestrooms have dark wood furniture, Victorian-style bathroom fittings; all offer wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Bailey's Hotel London
A magnificently restored 19th century townhouse, Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington retains many of its original features including a grand marble entrance, Victorian-styled lobby, sweeping wrought-iron staircase, and intricate stained-glass windows. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground station, the hotel is well connected to many of London's major attractions and exclusive shopping districts. Bedrooms are classically English, full of character and charm.
Guests at Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington enjoy high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) in public areas. For business meetings, the Bailey's boardroom, with deep leather office chairs, holds 12 people. The Millennium Conference Centre accommodates 1,000 people over 2 floors.
Built between the Millennium Bailey's Hotel and the adjoining Millennium Gloucester Hotel, the conservatory is a large, airy space away from lively Gloucester Road, and is used for business lunches and cocktail parties. With its white-painted, wrought-iron frame and large indoor palms, the conservatory is reminiscent of Victorian glasshouses. Potted topiary, a grand piano, and the wooden bar add to the sense of refined glamour.
Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 212
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1876
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Olives Bar - Modern cafe and bar facing busy Gloucester Road. Light-wood paneling, leather armchairs, ornate plaster ceiling, open fireplace, and subdued lighting. Popular with locals for evening drinks, cigars, coffees, draught beers, and vintage brandies. The lunch menu features sandwiches, bangers 'n' mash, oysters, and desserts. A selection of 15 wines is available by the glass.
Olives Restaurant - Separated from Olives Bar by an open fireplace. Italian chef Davide Di Croce has created a menu of Italian classics. Pared-down contemporary styling with granite-topped tables, pale walls, and brown upholstered chairs, large crystal chandeliers. Buffet or full English breakfast. Pre-theater dinner menus are served in the early evening, and later diners can choose from the chef's specials or an a la carte menu. Classic dishes with an unexpected twist, such as Tamarind-glazed Pork with Creamed Sweet Potato, and Jack Daniels and Potato Crisp Seabass with Jerusalem Artichoke Veloute and Broad Beans. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bombay Brasserie - Celebrated Indian restaurant–actor Tom Cruise orders take-out here when in London. Diners are welcomed by door staff at the front entrance, where tubs and hanging baskets overflow with flowers. The bar area, with dark-wood chairs and tables, Asian screens, and potted palms, serves Asian-inspired cocktails such as the Bombay Skyline (vodka, orange curacao, pineapple juice, coconut cream) and the Mango Bellini (mango juice, Champagne, fresh lime juice). Dining room and adjacent plant-filled conservatory have black-and-white Raj-era photographs and a giant mural of Mumbai. The menu contains dishes from the Punjab, Tundra, Goa, and Kerala, such as Prawn Masala Goan Style and the fiery Rajasthani lamb dish of Laal Maas. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can jog or horse-ride their way around Hyde Park, which is less than a mile from the hotel. Rowing boats can be hired at the Serpentine (a lake) in Hyde Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17,75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Bailey's Hotel London
- Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
- Hotel Millennium Bailey's
- Hotel Millennium Bailey's London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's London Kensington
- Millennium Bailey's London Kensington Hotel
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Bailey's London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Baileys London
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.