Hotels in Mayfair, London from CA $229
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Mayfair hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug. 3, 2019
Reviewed on Mar. 7, 2020
Visiting Mayfair in London
Mayfair is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to Marble Arch while you're in town. Mayfair has 63 hotels and other accommodations that make it a great home base for venturing out into the greater London area.
Staying in London's Mayfair Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Mayfair, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- The Beaumont: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, steps from Selfridges. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center, 11-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- The Connaught: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool, 10-minute walk from Selfridges. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Mayfair might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in London. St James is a neighborhood known for its major shopping area, popular theater scene, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 15 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- The Stafford London: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 7-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Sofitel London St James: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, steps from Her Majesty's Theatre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dukes Hotel: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, 8-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Sightseeing Around Mayfair in London
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Piccadilly, Bond Street, and Sotheby’s might be just the ticket while you're in Mayfair. Marble Arch and Berkeley Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to St James, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Her Majesty's Theatre. St. James's Square, Queen's Chapel, and Jermyn Street are a few other places worth a visit while you're in London.
Getting Around Mayfair and the Greater London Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Green Park Underground Station, Bond Street Underground Station, or Piccadilly Circus Underground Station.