Hotels in Soho, London from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Soho hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Feb. 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 2, 2020
Visiting Soho in London
Travelers love the Soho neighborhood for its popular theater scene, major shopping area, and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Chinatown, Leicester Square, and Piccadilly Circus. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Soho's 67 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in London's Soho Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Soho, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- Haymarket Hotel, Firmdale Hotels: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center, steps from Her Majesty's Theatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Ham Yard Hotel, Firmdale Hotels: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from Chinatown. Expedia travelers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, 7-minute walk from Leicester Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Soho may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in London. St James is a neighborhood known for its major shopping area, popular theater scene, and ample dining options. With 15 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- The Stafford London: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 7-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Sofitel London St James: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, steps from Her Majesty's Theatre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dukes Hotel: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center, 8-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Sightseeing Around Soho in London
Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, and Trafalgar Square are some of Soho's local landmarks to explore if you want to see some of the sights in the neighborhood. Chinatown and London Palladium Theatre are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to St James, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Her Majesty's Theatre. Think about a stop by St. James's Square, Queen's Chapel, and Jermyn Street during your stay.
Getting Around Soho and the Greater London Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Leicester Square Underground Station and Tottenham Court Road Underground Station.