- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of The Strand Palace Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Cosy Single - Newly Refurbished
Superior Cosy Double - Newly Refurbished
Deluxe Studio Double - Newly Refurbished
Deluxe King - Newly Refurbished
Deluxe Double - Newly Refurbished
Superior Single - Newly Refurbished
Superior Twin - Newly Refurbished
Superior King - Newly Refurbished
Deluxe Studio King - Newly Refurbished
Superior Double Room - Newly Refurbished
About this area
Located near the beach, The Strand Palace Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Lyceum Theatre and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Covent Garden Market and Royal Opera House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Charing Cross Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Covent Garden Underground Station is 5 minutes.
- Covent Garden Market - 4 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 7 min walk
- London Eye - 14 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- London Dungeon - 15 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Charing Cross Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Haxells Restaurant &amp; Bar — 1 min walk
- Gin Palace — 1 min walk
- Casa Manolo - 1 min walk
- Melba at The Savoy - 1 min walk
- Smollensky's Bar and Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
The Strand Palace Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Renovation hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:30 PM, Saturday 9:30 AM-3 PM, and Sunday 11 AM-4 PM. Guests may experience work-related noise during these times.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Strand Palace Hotel London
- Strand Palace Hotel
- Strand Palace London
- Strand Palace
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent staff and service. Convenient location, close to theaters, transit and attractions.