- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 7 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 15 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Le Signore
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Rubens At The Palace is in the historical district and near a metro station. Victoria Palace Theatre and Apollo Victoria Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buckingham Palace - 7 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 15 min walk
- Big Ben - 20 min walk
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- London Victoria Rail Station - 3 min walk
- Victoria Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- The English Grill — 1 min walk
- The Curry Room — 1 min walk
- Bbar - 1 min walk
- Le Signore - 1 min walk
- Timmy Green - 1 min walk
About this property
The Rubens At The Palace
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 500 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 46 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 500 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities