Top Tulum Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Tulum vacation deals
Top Hotels in Tulum
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Top things to do in Tulum
Chichén Itzá All-Inclusive with Cenote Hubiku and Valladolid
Xcaret Park Tickets
Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lunch
Tulum Beach Vacation
A Tulum vacation makes it a piece of cake to relax and unwind. Whether you like the thought of lazing by the water or strolling along the shoreline hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Tulum will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be close to the downtown area, base yourself around Tulum Beach. This popular stretch of coast is only 4 miles (7 km) away. We also offer Tulum vacation packages around Playa Paraiso and Xcacelito Beach, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Tulum
- If you're hoping to stay just a short walk from the shoreline, see what's available at these Tulum beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your traveling style.
- Apartments, such as Real Zama by Moskito and Condo Alejandro, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Tulum. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Eager to know what Tulum has to offer? It's hard to go past local knowledge. As soon as you arrive, chat to one or two of the 8,400 people who call this place home. Check out our useful Tulum things to do page, too.
- Save on experiences by booking our Tulum vacation deals. With major attractions like Tulum Mayan Ruins to explore, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Tulum vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Tulum vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Tulum?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Tulum?
- Isla Mujeres with Snorkel
- 4x1 Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa del carmen
- Isla Mujeres
- Swim with Sailfish Adventure from Riviera Maya
- Speedy Shuttle: Cancun Airport (CUN)