Hotels in Latin Quarter, Montreal from CA $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Latin Quarter hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Mar. 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Latin Quarter in Montreal
Latin Quarter is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including St. Denis Theatre and Cinematheque Quebecoise. If you're looking for a place to rest your head, Latin Quarter has 12 hotels and other accommodations so you'll be sure to find something to meet your needs.
Staying in Montreal's Latin Quarter Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Latin Quarter, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Le Relais Lyonnais: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking, 14-minute walk from Bonsecours Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Loft Hotel: 3-star apartment featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. Expedia travelers like this apartment's central location and breakfast.
- Auberge le jardin d'Antoine: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Latin Quarter may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Montreal neighborhood for a place to stay. Quartier des Spectacles is a neighborhood that travelers love for its lively festivals. This neighborhood is home to 161 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Boxotel Montreal: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- La Conciergerie Guesthouse: 3-star bed & breakfast with free breakfast, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace, 9-minute walk from Bonsecours Market. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around Latin Quarter in Montreal
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Ecomusee du Fier Monde, Museum of Contemporary Art, or Chateau Ramezay Museum during your stay in Latin Quarter. St. Denis Theatre and Cinematheque Quebecoise are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Quartier des Spectacles is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Metropolis, Monument National, and Theater du Nouveau Monde. Think about a stop by Complexe Desjardins, Place des Arts, and Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier during your stay.
Getting Around Latin Quarter and Montreal
Ready to get out and explore the city? Berri-UQAM Station is the closest metro station.