- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge Access
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed, Business Lounge Access
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
In the city centre, Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel is in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Royal Park and Montreal Botanical Garden, while Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Place des Arts are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss La Ronde Six Flags, or check out an event or a game at Bell Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Eaton Centre - 7 min walk
- Bell Centre - 8 min walk
- Place Bonaventure - 9 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 11 min walk
- Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station - 5 min walk
- Bonaventure Station - 5 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Bar – Café with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention