Overview of Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 2 Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Panoramic Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace (Foyer)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Underground City and Sainte-Catherine Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bell Centre or Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Peel Station is just steps away and McGill Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Sainte-Catherine Street - 1 min walk
- McGill University - 7 min walk
- Phillips Square - 8 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 9 min walk
- Bell Centre - 12 min walk
- Peel Station - 1 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 10 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The outdoor pool was nice as well as the room was up to date and very clean