- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bell Centre
- 8 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 8 min walk
- Place Bonaventure
- 12 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Montreal Centre-ville Ouest is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Royal Park and Montreal Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bell Centre or Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- The Underground City - 4 min walk
- Bell Centre - 8 min walk
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 8 min walk
- Place Bonaventure - 12 min walk
- Phillips Square - 14 min walk
- Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station - 2 min walk
- Lucien L'Allier Station - 2 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Restaurant Crossbar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Montreal Centre-ville Ouest
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 for adults, and CAD 0.00 and CAD 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention