- Old Port of Montreal
- 2 min walk
- Old Port
- 3 min walk
- Notre Dame Basilica
- 5 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montreal's Old Montreal neighbourhood, Auberge du Vieux-Port is in the historical district and near a metro station. Old Port of Montreal and Old Port are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Royal Park and Montreal Botanical Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss La Ronde Six Flags, or check out an event or a game at Bell Centre. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Old Port of Montreal - 2 min walk
- Old Port - 3 min walk
- Notre Dame Basilica - 5 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal - 11 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins - 15 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 8 min drive
- Champ-de-Mars Station - 9 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Taverne Gaspar – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Auberge du Vieux-Port
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 14 for adults and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Vieux-Port Montreal
- Auberge Vieux-Port
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge du Vieux Port
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The history of the area is evident. The hotel is related to another nearby hotel where I had access to an excellent fitness room. The attached restaurant to the Hotel du Vieux-Port served very good food. We ate breakfast and dinner. It was closed for lunch.