- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Place des Arts
- 4 min walk
- Phillips Square
- 6 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal
- 8 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Royal Park and Montreal Botanical Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss La Ronde Six Flags, or check out an event or a game at Bell Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Place des Arts - 4 min walk
- Phillips Square - 6 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal - 8 min walk
- McGill University - 10 min walk
- Place Bonaventure - 11 min walk
- Place des Arts Station - 3 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 12 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Saveur – Serves breakfast daily.
- SIX Resto Lounge – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property does not accept Visa/MasterCard debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Business centre
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 34 lb/34 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD100 per stay)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean rooms, professional staff, the service was also great. The location of this hotel is perfect!