- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Alma Beach Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (English Bay or Jericho)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Kitsilano Suite)
Executive Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Garden Area (Spanish Banks)
Studio (Locarno or Ambleside)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Owner's Suite)
About this area
Located near the beach, Alma Beach Suites is in Vancouver's Kitsilano neighbourhood. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Island Public Market and Granville Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.
- Granville Street - 5 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 5 min drive
- Orpheum Theater - 5 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 5 min drive
- Robson Street - 18 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 5 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 6 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 13 min drive
- Pier 73 - 14 min drive
- Shanghai Wonderful Restaurant - 15 min drive
- Top Gun J&C - 15 min drive
- Boson Coffee - 15 min drive
About this property
Alma Beach Suites
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 135 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Futon bed fee: CAD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
So much better than a hotel -- great bed, great bathroom, very nice kitchen, great sitting area. Whole unit is updated despite being in an historic building. Lots of light coming in from big windows. Only negative was traffic noise, but it settled down around 11 p.m. and the mornings were quiet. Stay here and you don't need a car -- Vancouver's clean, efficient buses go to all directions from right outside the unit. You can be whisked right into downtown in about 10 minutes. Not the best unit for people who have trouble with stairs, as you climb up to the front door and then once inside, up to the unit. .