- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Double Beds (High Floor)
Club Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room, 2 Double Beds (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
About this area
Located near the beach, Hyatt Regency Vancouver is in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Burrard Station is just steps away and Vancouver City Center Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront - 6 min walk
- United States Consulate - 6 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 1 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Mosaic Grille — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 15 min drive
- Sea Harbour Seafood restaurant - 16 min drive
- Japadog - 17 min drive
- Ryuu Izakaya - 17 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities