Top Vancouver Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Vancouver vacation deals
Where to stay in Vancouver
4.5/5Wonderful!(6,655 area reviews)
Amble along the waterfront at Vancouver Harbour and visit theaters, shopping avenues and museums in the heart of one of Canada’s largest cities.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Ethnic food, fashionable shops and one of Vancouver’s best beaches are all part of this bayside neighborhood.
3.5/5Good!(190 area reviews)
The birthplace of Vancouver is full of old-world charm with cobbled streets, Victorian buildings, and a unique steam-powered clock.
This trendy residential neighborhood and nightlife destination on the False Creek waterfront was once a neglected warehouse district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(100 area reviews)
Visit the art galleries, boutiques, brewery, farmers market and theaters of this buzzing island across False Creek from central Vancouver.
Top Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed on Sep. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2020
Top things to do in Vancouver
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tickets
Hop-On Hop-Off Vancouver City Tour
Grouse Mountain Admission Tickets
Vancouver Beach Vacation
There's nothing that can beat a Vancouver vacation. Whether you're enjoying refreshing cocktails at a local hot spot or reading your favorite novel by the water's edge, your trip to Vancouver is an ideal time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many visitors will tell you to stay near Jericho Beach, situated just 4 miles (6 km) from the center of town. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Vancouver vacation deals around Sunset Beach and Kitsilano Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Vancouver
- If you'd love to stay just a short walk from the water, check out what's available at these Vancouver beach hotels. You're sure to find a place that suits your traveling style.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with many travelers to this area. Vancouver West Luxurious House and Deerfield House are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Vancouver are the ideal solution.
- Our Vancouver things to do page is a great place to start planning your getaway to Vancouver. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 600,000 locals to discover even more.
- Stanley Park is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our Vancouver vacation deals.
The Advantages of a Road Trip in Vancouver
Those interested in travelling by road through Vancouver or taking road trips from Vancouver have some incredible options available to them. You can pick up one of the cheap car rentals in Vancouver and explore around the area.
Vancouver Road Trip Itinerary
Hit the open road on a road trip through BC, and don’t miss any of these must-see stops on a BC road trip. We’re here to help you plan your journey and craft an epic itinerary. A popular choice for a 7-day road trip from Vancouver is to take the drive from Vancouver to Calgary.
- Whistler: Visit this gorgeous ski town with a chalet-style village at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. You could easily spend 48 hours in Whistler, staying in one of these beautiful Whistler hotels.
- Joffre Lake: This stunning turquoise-coloured lake has a fantastic 6km hike with views of Matier Glacier and the Joffre Group Mountains.
- Glacier National Park: Drive the Going-to-the-Sun Road, hike miles of trails, and find the photogenic Hidden Lake. Be alert because you might bump into the diverse wildlife, ranging from mountain goats to grizzly bears.
- Golden: Here, the time changes from Pacific to Mountain time, so move your clock +1 hour ahead.
- Calgary: It takes about 3 hours from Golden to Calgary, coursing incredibly scenic highways through Yoho and Banff National Parks.
Road Trips from Vancouver for the Weekend
Weekend warriors know how to make the most of every second when they're on the road. And what better way to see the world than by taking weekend road trips from Vancouver? For a 2 to 3-day road trip from Vancouver over the weekend, you might consider heading to Victoria, Whistler, or Vancouver Island. Or hit the highway to Kelowna for some lakeside fun, wine tasting, and lovely Kelowna hotels.
Benefits of a Road Trip to Vancouver
If you’re like us, you’re already generating road trip ideas for BC, and especially about that legendary drive to Vancouver. No place has more allure for road trippers than Vancouver, with breathtaking views, outdoor activities, and creative culture.
Pick up the perfect car for your adventure at an affordable rate with our deals on car rentals. Make the most of your trip by bundling car rentals and hotels together for additional discounts on your Vancouver vacation package. There are deals available in wonderful nearby cities too. Consider adding a Richmond vacation package to your road trip.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Vancouver vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Vancouver vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Vancouver?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Vancouver?
- Group Tour Capilano Suspension Bridge & Vancouver City
- Group Tour Whistler Day Trip
- Group Tour Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver Scavenger Hunt: Red Bricks & Gold Dragons
- Beyond City Sights E-Bike Adventure Tour – Self-Guided
- Victoria Express Highlights - Private Tour