Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Downtown Vancouver, near Granville Island Public Market
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Vancouver, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Robson Square, Granville Island Public Market, and Canada Place. Stanley Park and BC Place Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 72 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Other amenities available to guests include MP3 docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Burrard has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Ski storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1956
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per day
- Burrard Hotel
- Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Vancouver
- Burrard Motor Inn
- The Burrard Hotel Vancouver
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.