Overview of Sylvia Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite with Kitchen
Room Selected at Check in
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Sylvia Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Vancouver Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium.
- Stanley Park - 5 min walk
- Robson Street - 8 min walk
- Granville Street - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Sylvia's Cocktail Lounge — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 16 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 220 lb/100 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 5.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sylvia Hotel Vancouver
- Sylvia Vancouver
- The Sylvia Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities