- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 1 min walk
- Canada Place
- 2 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood, Fairmont Waterfront is in the city centre and near the beach. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 1 min walk
- Canada Place - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 14 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- ARC – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- ARC Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Fairmont Waterfront is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A bidet would have been nice for the washroom but everything else was excellent. Really appreciated the above and beyond with the anniversary gifts from the hotel.