Overview of Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Studio Suite
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Studio Suite (Top Floor with premium amenities)
Standard Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Standard Suite, 2 Single Beds, Kitchen, Corner
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Century Plaza Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Burrard Station is 10 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 11 minutes.
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Robson Square - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 19 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- C|Prime Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Beyond Coffee — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 14 min drive
- Shanghai Wonderful Restaurant - 16 min drive
- Boson Coffee - 16 min drive
About this property
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40, per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 200.00 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Second time's a charm!
This was my second time staying here, and it was as great as the first. I even received a room upgrade to a one-bedroom king suite! I would definitely stay here again when I return to Vancouver.