Top all-inclusive deals in Puerto Vallarta
Top flight + hotel deals in Puerto Vallarta
2021 Puerto Vallarta vacation deals
Best lodging options near Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 20, 2020
Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Puerto Vallarta vacation to add a little spring in your step. The soothing sound of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be close to the town center on your trip to Puerto Vallarta, base yourself around Playa de los Muertos (just 1 mile (1 km) away). If you plan to hang around a while, consider booking one of our Puerto Vallarta vacation packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Punta De Mita Beach and Playa Bucerias. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Puerto Vallarta
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Check out our Puerto Vallarta beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Condos, such as Condo Bahia 2 by Vallarta Rentals and Unlimited Luxury ARENA Condo, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Puerto Vallarta. They make it easy to budget. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Puerto Vallarta things to do page is a great place to start planning your escape to Puerto Vallarta. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 203,300 locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences with our Puerto Vallarta vacation deals. With top attractions such as Malecon to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.
Top Pre-Packaged Vacations & All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Vallarta
Browse through hundreds of all inclusive vacations to Puerto Vallarta on Expedia.ca. These Puerto Vallarta vacations are available for every budget and offer a stress-free way to plan your next trip. Expedia.ca makes it easy to find the right all inclusive vacation. Last-minute vacations or vacations planned months in advance are just a click away.
Puerto Vallarta, on the Mexican Riviera, isn't a one-caballo town. True, gold-sand beaches and indigo waters invite carefree bay-side relaxation. But the lush Sierra Madres beckon you on horse, mountain bike or foot and you can stroll the malecn (esplanade) with locals. Ecotourism flourishes, so visit with the dolphins, humpback whales and manta ray. The town's history is visible in the whitewashed buildings, cobblestone streets, graceful cathedral and the occasional mule trotting downtown.