Find Beach Hotel in Puerto Vallarta from CA $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Puerto Vallarta Beach Hotel
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan. 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 18, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 19, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 7, 2021
Reviewed on Dec. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 17, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2021
Beach Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Known for its beaches and art galleries, Puerto Vallarta offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 295 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this seaside destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
Planning Your Trip to Puerto Vallarta
If weather is an important factor for your vacation, you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide your travel dates.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and October, with an average temperature of 93°F
- Coldest months: March, April, February, and January, with an average temperature of 66°F
- Driest months: March, February, December, and May, with an average rainfall of 0.03 inches
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Puerto VallartaAfter arriving and settling in at your accommodation of choice, you might want to venture out and explore. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Las Caletas Beach or Olas Altas Beach. Experience the area's art galleries and entertainment choices, and make time for local attractions like Malecon and Bay of Banderas. Other things to see and do in the area are Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens and Plaza de las Armas. Visitors also enjoy Puerto Vallarta for its:
Getting Around Puerto Vallarta
To get to Puerto Vallarta, you can fly into Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), the closest major airport, which is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. Make your way to Central Camionera Station for metro transit.
Frequently asked questions
What is Puerto Vallarta like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Puerto Vallarta?
How many beach hotels should I expect to find in Puerto Vallarta?
When's the best time for a beach vacation in Puerto Vallarta?
What is there to see and do around Puerto Vallarta?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Puerto Vallarta?
Recent Reviews in Puerto Vallarta
Travelers Loved These Beach Hotel
More trip options
- Top areas for Beach Hotel
- Find More Hotels near Puerto Vallarta
- More Hotel Options in Puerto Vallarta
- More Accommodation Types in Puerto Vallarta
- Hotels near Popular Puerto Vallarta Attractions
- Other Hotels near Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Puerto Vallarta Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends