Search Motels in Quebec from CA $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Quebec
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Quebec
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Quebec Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 25 economical motels in Quebec among the more than 566 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Quebec. Not-to-be-missed sights include Parliament Building, Citadelle of Quebec, and Quebec City Town Hall.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Quebec motels to select from:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Laurier Quebec and Aquarium du Québec.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Montmorency Falls and Videotron Centre.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Laurier Quebec and Aquarium du Québec.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a bar are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Montmorency Falls.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Things to Do in QuebecCheck out the acclaimed theater scene and great live music in this historical area while you're sightseeing. People who visit Quebec love the museums, festivals, and cafés.
Here are some popular places:
- Parliament Building
- Citadelle of Quebec
- Quebec City Town Hall
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Battlefields Park
- Montmorency Falls
- Esplanade Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Village Vacances Valcartier
- Old Quebec Funicular
- Aquarium du Québec
Quebec is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit QuebecDetermine the optimal time to visit Quebec by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -1° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 3° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Quebec and Around the Area
|Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)||Airport||8.1 mi (13.1 km)|
|Quebec Palace Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Quebec Sainte-Foy Station||Train Station||5.6 mi (8.9 km)|