Unfortunately the hotel had a fire and our resettled cancelled. Too bad!
Overview of Hotel Clarendon
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighbourhood, Hotel Clarendon is in the city centre and near a train station. Place Royale and Old Port Quebec City are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Old Quebec Funicular, a top attraction not to be missed. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Quebec City Town Hall - 2 min walk
- Le Château Frontenac - 4 min walk
- Quartier Petit Champlain - 5 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 7 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 8 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 10 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel with a lot of character.
Nice hotel close to the heart of Quebec City. Helpful friendly staff. Hotel had a nice historic feel. Room was cozy and comfortable. Note, not all taxis in Quebec City accept credit cards and our taxis driver got very angry when I did not have cash.