- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Le Capitole
- 2 min walk
- Quebec City Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Parliament Building
- 5 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighbourhood, Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville is in the city centre and near a train station. Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Old Quebec Funicular, or check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Le Capitole - 2 min walk
- Quebec City Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Parliament Building - 5 min walk
- Quebec City Town Hall - 11 min walk
- Le Château Frontenac - 13 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 9 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Beffroi Steak House – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 15.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 16.25 for adults, and CAD 6 and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Palace Royal centre-ville Quebec
- Palace Royal centre-ville Quebec
- Palace Royal centre-ville
- Hôtel Palace Royal centre ville
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The pop machines on the floors worked poorly and you could only get bottled water from the bar that overcharged for the water.