Hotels in Georgetown, Washington from CA $126
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb. 1, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2021
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
Visiting Georgetown in Washington
Georgetown is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Volta Park and Tudor Place. With 29 hotels and other accommodations, Georgetown is a good starting point for exploring the greater Washington area.
Staying in Washington's Georgetown Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Rosewood Washington, D.C.: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- The Avery Georgetown: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, bar, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Georgetown may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Washington. Embassy Row is a neighborhood known for its top museums, notable monuments, and interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 39 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- The Dupont Circle Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and breakfast.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle: 3-star aparthotel featuring free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Georgetown in Washington
Attractions like Dumbarton Oaks, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Veerhoff Galleries highlight Washington's local culture. Volta Park and Tudor Place are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Embassy Row is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Woodrow Wilson House, Embassy of Haiti, and Dumbarton Bridge while you're here. Think about a stop by Anderson House Museum, Phillips Collection, and Embassy of India during your stay.