Overview of Hotel Lombardy
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Washington's Foggy Bottom neighbourhood, Hotel Lombardy is near a metro station. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- George Washington University - 4 min walk
- White House - 12 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 19 min walk
- Lincoln Memorial - 19 min walk
- Washington Monument - 7 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 5 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 12 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 16 min drive
- Primi Piatti - 1 min walk
- Capitol Grounds - 1 min walk
- Poppabox - 1 min walk
- Baja Fresh - 1 min walk
- TGI Friday - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.92 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities