- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- 15 min walk
- National Mall
- 20 min walk
- Pearl Street Warehouse
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Washington, Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf is in an area with good shopping. Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit L'Enfant Plaza and CityCenterDC. Check out an event or a game at Nationals Park, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Waterfront Station is 9 minutes by foot and L'Enfant Plaza Station is 10 minutes.
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 15 min walk
- National Mall - 20 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 2 min drive
- National Museum of American History - 2 min drive
- Washington Monument - 2 min drive
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- Waterfront Station - 9 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 13 min drive
- HBar — 1 min walk
- Pearl Street Warehouse - 1 min walk
- Kirwan’s - 1 min walk
- Hank’s Oyster Bar - 1 min walk
- Requin by Mike Isabella - 3 min walk
About this property
Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a gorgeous view with a really nice room! The staff was very friendly and accommodating upon check in. Highly recommend staying here!