Hotels in Foggy Bottom, Washington from CA $117
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Foggy Bottom hotels and places to stay
Visiting Foggy Bottom in Washington
Foggy Bottom is a historic neighborhood known for its ample dining options and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including St. Mary's Episcopal Church and Alexander Pushkin Statue. Foggy Bottom is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Washington area, especially with 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Washington's Foggy Bottom Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Stay Alfred at Varsity on K: 4-star aparthotel featuring a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's overall value.
- The Watergate Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Hotel Hive: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, bar, and a rooftop terrace, 13-minute walk from Lincoln Memorial. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Foggy Bottom might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Washington. Dupont Circle is a neighborhood known for its top museums, popular art scene, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 83 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- The Jefferson, Washington, DC: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and a fitness center. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- The District by Hilton Club: 3.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Park Hyatt Washington: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Foggy Bottom in Washington
Textile Museum, Octagon Museum, and DAR Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Foggy Bottom. St. Mary's Episcopal Church and Alexander Pushkin Statue are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Dupont Circle is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Phillips Collection, Dupont Circle, and Embassy of India while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Anderson House, L. Ron Hubbard House, and Anderson House Museum.
Getting Around Foggy Bottom and Washington
Ready to get out and explore the city? Foggy Bottom Station is the closest metro station.