- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
- George Washington University
- 9 min walk
- Kennedy Center
- 19 min walk
- West End Bistro
- 1 min walk
- Sweet Green
- 1 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Washington's Dupont Circle neighbourhood, Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End is in the city centre and near a metro station. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Lincoln Memorial. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- George Washington University - 9 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 19 min walk
- White House - 20 min walk
- Lincoln Memorial - 3 min drive
- Georgetown University - 4 min drive
- Washington Union Station - 5 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 7 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 9 min drive
- 24/7 Gallery — 1 min walk
- West End Bistro - 1 min walk
- Sweet Green - 1 min walk
- Meiwah - 1 min walk
- Grillfish - 2 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 0.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End Hotel
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Georgetown/West End
- Hyatt Place DC/Georgetown/West End