Overview of Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington D.C. Georgetown
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll In Shower)
Room (Boardroom - 1 King or 2 Queen Beds)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Diplomat)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower, Boardroom)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Boardroom)
About this area
Located in Washington's Dupont Circle neighbourhood, Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington D.C. Georgetown is in the city centre and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include White House and Lincoln Memorial, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Capital One Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby rafting, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- George Washington University - 10 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 8 min drive
- Lincoln Memorial - 10 min drive
- Georgetown University - 12 min drive
- White House - 15 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 9 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 18 min drive
- West End Bistro - 2 min walk
- Sweet Green - 3 min walk
- Meiwah - 3 min walk
- Grillfish - 3 min walk
- Soho Tea & Coffee - 4 min walk
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington D.C. Georgetown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great service, very clean and spacious rooms, and everyone on the staff was incredibly nice!