Book your room at Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelArlington hotel near airport and Pentagon
Gateway to DC
Just off Interstate 395 and 1 mile from Washington DC, the Sheraton overlooks the Pentagon and the Washington Monument; Arlington National Cemetery is 1 mile away, and Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles.
Shuttle to sites
The Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to Reagan National Airport, the Pentagon, a shopping mall, and Metro. An enclosed rooftop pool dazzles with skylights and views of the nation's capital.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Guestrooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, including extra-thick, plush-top mattresses and plump duvets in rich colors. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available in all rooms.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel900 S Orme St Arlington VA 22204
This Sheraton offers easy access to the nation's capital from the neighboring Interstate 395. The Pentagon City Metro Station is about 1.5 miles away, and accessible via complimentary shuttle. Reagan National Airport is less than 2 miles away.
The hotel features a 24-hour business center. Wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. An indoor heated pool grants swimmers panoramic views of Washington, D.C. through the wall of windows.
The Sheraton's Potomac Restaurant is open for 3 meals daily, including breakfast and lunch buffets. A bar serves Starbucks coffee, light fare, beer, wine, and spirits; 3 flat-panel TVs keep guests entertained.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Potomac Restaurant and Lounge - Contemporary, well-lit restaurant serving three à la carte meals daily, in addition to breakfast and lunch buffets. Favorites include Maryland crab cakes, grilled lamb chops, panini sandwiches, and Belgian waffles. Spirits, wines, beer, Starbucks coffee, light fare served in lounge with plasma TVs.
Nearby Things to Do
The Sheraton's 24-hour fitness center includes exercise machines, weights, TVs, and locker rooms. A heated indoor pool is on the rooftop, with views of Washington D.C. from the wall of windows. Tables and chairs flank the pool; a seasonal, rooftop sundeck has patio furniture.
Towers Park, less than a half-mile away, includes a lighted basketball court, tennis courts, playground, picnic shelter, and a dog exercise area. It's open from sunrise until 30 minutes after sunset.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 70 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Sheraton Pentagon City
- Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
- Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel Arlington
- Sheraton Pentagon City Arlington
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.