Hotels in Camden Town, London from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Camden Town hotels and places to stay
Visiting Camden Town in London
Camden Town is a welcoming neighborhood known for its fantastic nightlife and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Buck Street Market and Camden Lock Market. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Camden Town's 60 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in London's Camden Town Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Camden Town, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Camden Enterprise Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring bar, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn London Camden Lock: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 15-minute walk from ZSL London Zoo. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- St Christopher's Inn, Camden - Hostel: 2-star hostel featuring a restaurant, a nightclub, and bar.
Camden Town might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in London. Guests like the Kentish Town neighborhood nearby for its shopping. This neighborhood is home to 32 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Corner House Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring digital TV. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and proximity to public transportation.
- Camden BnB - Hostel: 2-star hostel featuring free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this hostel's quiet location and helpful staff.
- Camden Town Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a business center, and digital TV. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Sightseeing Around Camden Town in London
While you're in Camden Town, a shopping trip to Buck Street Market, Camden Lock Market, or Camden Markets, might be the perfect place to find that souvenir you've been looking for. Camden High Street and Forge Music and Arts Venue are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Kentish Town is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like O2 Forum Kentish Town, Kentish Town City Farm, and Parliament Hill Lido. Cantelowes Gardens, Camden Markets, and Hampstead Heath are a few other places worth a visit while you're in London.
Getting Around Camden Town and the Greater London Area
If you want to see more of the city, Camden Town Underground Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Mornington Crescent Underground Station and Chalk Farm Underground Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Camden Road Station.