- Cowichan River Provincial Park
- 5 min walk
- Averill Creek Vineyard
- 16 min drive
- Chemainus River Provincial Park
- 34 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 86 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lake Cowichan, this holiday home is in a rural location. Duncan Meadows Golf Course and Averill Creek Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cowichan River Provincial Park and Central Park. Cowichan Aquatic Centre and The Raptors are also worth visiting.
- Cowichan River Provincial Park - 5 min walk
- Duncan Meadows Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Averill Creek Winery - 13 min drive
- Averill Creek Vineyard - 16 min drive
- Chemainus River Provincial Park - 34 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Stoltz Bluff Eco-Retreat
Parking and transport
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Stoltz Bluff Eco-Retreat House Duncan
- Stoltz Bluff Eco-Retreat Duncan