- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Thunderbird Motor Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
About this area
Thunderbird Motor Inn is located in Duncan. Cowichan Valley Museum and Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cowichan Aquatic Centre and The Raptors. Cowichan Estuary Nature Centre and Teafarm are also worth visiting.
- World's Largest Hockey Stick - 4 min walk
- Duncan Farmers Market - 14 min walk
- Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre - 15 min walk
- Vancouver Island University-Cowichan Campus - 17 min walk
- BC Forest Discovery Centre - 3 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 67 min drive
- York St. Diner — 1 min walk
About this property
Thunderbird Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great low buck motel
This is not a fancy place but it nice and clean and the staff were friendly. I’m happy.