Overview of Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Outdoor Space
- Hot tub
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Parksville, Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort is near theme parks and near the beach. Morningstar Golf Club and Fairwinds Golf Club are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and Top Bridge Community Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cave exploring and mountain biking.
- Grotto Spa at Tigh-Na-Mara - 3 min walk
- Parksville Visitor Centre - 9 min walk
- Craig Heritage Park and Museum - 9 min walk
- Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf - 11 min walk
- Parksville Museum & Archives - 14 min walk
- Nanaimo, BC (YCD) - 37 min drive
About this property
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: CAD 26.25 per accommodation, per stay.
- Utility surcharge: CAD 1.05 per accommodation per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
A lot of the things were not working in the first room we were in. The temperature in the room was stuck at 27c and shower was partially broken. We found the phone not working, either, when tried to call front desk. The lady at the front was able to accommodate us in a different room right away and everything was fine there.