- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Canada Place
- 4 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood, Fairmont Pacific Rim is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 2 min walk
- Canada Place - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 15 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 6 min walk
- Burrard Station - 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lobby Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
- Botanist – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Giovane cafe + eatery – Café offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.25 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.62 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities