Find a Bed and Breakfast in Wainfleet from CA $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Wainfleet
Reviewed on Jul. 17, 2020
Sweet Retreat By The Lake
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2020
Private Beach/lake Erie Retreat
Reviewed on Aug. 18, 2020
B&Bs and More in Wainfleet
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and an intimate environment, a B&B might be the perfect option for your trip to Wainfleet. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 620 accommodations and 120 B&Bs in the surrounding area. While you're here, you can get to know Wainfleet by exploring its natural beauty—consider a stop by Long Beach Conservation Park and Gord Harry Trail.
Weather in Wainfleet
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Wainfleet:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 17° F at night
Spend some time exploring Long Beach Conservation Park and Gord Harry Trail if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Lake Erie and Port Colborne Country Club on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Wainfleet for its:
- Scuba diving
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Wainfleet?
Fly into Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), which is located 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.), which is 31 mi (49.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.