Search Motels in St. Catharines from CA $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in St. Catharines
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in St. Catharines
Stone Mill Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2020
Best Western St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Hampton Inn St. Catharines Niagara
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
St. Catharines Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Niagara Falls, Canada area, there are 66 inexpensive motels among the more than 621 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in St. Catharines. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and Skylon Tower.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Clifton Hill and Fallsview Casino.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk, and coffee in the lobby.
- Free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- Central St. Catharines is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of St. Catharines
- Central St. Catharines is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) away
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of St. Catharines
- Enjoy access to the restaurant and outdoor pool, as well as room amenities like free WiFi.
Things to Do in St. CatharinesIn this family-friendly area, enjoy its beautiful waterfalls and top-notch restaurants while you're sightseeing. People who've visited St. Catharines like its shops, lakeside, and wineries.
Here are favorite places in and around St. Catharines:
- Clifton Hill
- Fallsview Casino
- Skylon Tower
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Montebello Park
- Lakeside Park Beach
- Welland Canals Parkway Trail
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Royal Canadian Henley Rowing Course
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Aquarium of Niagara
Best Time to Visit St. CatharinesDetermine the perfect time for your visit to St. Catharines by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year
How to Get to St. Catharines and Around the Area
|Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.)||Airport||16.5 mi (26.6 km)|
|Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)||Airport||31.2 mi (50.1 km)|
|Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City)||Airport||32.5 mi (52.3 km)|
|St. Catharines Station||Train Station||1.7 mi (2.8 km)|