- Ripley's Believe it or Not
- 2 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel
- 3 min walk
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- 7 min walk
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls at the Falls is on a lake. Rainbow Bridge and Skylon Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Niagara Falls State Park and Horseshoe Falls. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - 2 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel - 3 min walk
- Casino Niagara - 5 min walk
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark - 7 min walk
- Maid of the Mist - 11 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 86 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ruby Tuesday – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls at the Falls
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Wyndham Niagara Falls Falls Motel
- Travelodge Wyndham Falls Motel
- Travelodge Wyndham Niagara Falls Falls
- Travelodge Wyndham Falls
- Liked: Cleanliness
Liked that it was close to all the attractions. It’s right on Clifton Hill. Walking distance to the Falls. Did not like that the check in person photocopied my government issued ID. Said it was because it was not a Driver’s license. Have stayed in the hotel twice before using the same ID and this is the first time I’ve heard of this. Also did not even ask. Am not happy!!!