Search Motels in Mississauga from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Mississauga
Other property types in Mississauga
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
Reviewed on Sep. 12, 2020
Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
Reviewed on Sep. 12, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/West
Reviewed on Sep. 15, 2020
Mississauga Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 5 affordable motels in Mississauga among the more than 139 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Mississauga has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Playdium, Mississauga Hershey Centre, and The International Centre.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended Mississauga motels to select from:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Toronto Premium Outlets and Mississauga Convention Centre.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Mississauga Convention Centre and Mississauga Hershey Centre.
- Enjoy access to the library, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of The International Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of University of Toronto Mississauga and Sheridan College.
- Your room amenities include free WiFi.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Sherway Gardens and Playdium.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in MississaugaEnjoy the restaurants and cafés in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Mississauga love its shops.
Here are some popular places:
- Mississauga Hershey Centre
- The International Centre
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Kariya Park
- The Riverwood Conservancy
- Erindale Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Canada's Wonderland
- Ontario Place
Best Time to Visit MississaugaDetermine the optimal time to visit Mississauga by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 17° F at night
How to Get to Mississauga and Around the Area
|Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)||Airport||6.4 mi (10.3 km)|
|Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City)||Airport||13.2 mi (21.2 km)|
|Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)||Airport||32.8 mi (52.9 km)|
|Square One GO Bus Terminal||Metro Station||0.3 mi (0.5 km)|
|Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station||Metro Station||6.6 mi (10.6 km)|
|Mississauga Cooksville Station||Train Station||1.8 mi (2.8 km)|
|Mississauga Erindale Station||Train Station||2 mi (3.2 km)|
|Mississauga Streetsville Station||Train Station||3.1 mi (5 km)|